Rosemont’s academic programme gets results.
Once again in 2016, 100% of Rosemont Leaving Certificate students received results which qualified for entry to Irish universities. Our past pupils have gone on to pursue success in third-level education and the workplace.
Currently, our graduates are studying in TCD, UCD, DCU, NUIM, NUIG, DIT, the National College of Art & Design, and several European Universities.
The Department of Education and Skills have issued the report on “Whole School Evaluation – Management Leading Learning” .
This report affirms our high academic standards, our ethos, and the way parents and teachers work closely together to achieve the best for students.
We are particularly delighted that they highlighted the following areas:
- Excellence in teaching and learning and in leadership of learning
- Evidence of students’ ownership of learning and excellent student behaviour
- Rosemont strives to equip the students for life
- Excellence in class preparation and evidence of students being academically challenged
- Evidence of teachers’ exemplary hard work and commitment
- The school’s ethos is evident in the classrooms, in partnership with parents and in programmes such as the coaching and virtues programmes
- Rosemont is a proactive, self-evaluating school, constantly focused on improvement
- Excellent facilities and bright classroom environment and ICT widely and effectively used
Irish - English - Maths - History - Geography - Civil, Social and Political Education - French - Spanish - Art, Craft and Design - Science - Chemistry - Biology - Accounting - Business - Music - Home Economics - Physics - Physical Education - Religion - Social, Personal and Health Education
Book lists for 2017-2018
- First Year
- Second Year
- THIRD year
- TRANsition Year
- fifth year
- sixth Year
Based on the course curriculum to be covered each year and the particular projects each class assigns, Rosemont’s teaching staff has prepared a set of homework guidelines for each year.
This will give parents and students a clear idea of how much time should be devoted to homework each night broken down by subject.
Download pdf of Homework Guidelines: