Step-by-Step Guide on how to Enrol
- You can contact us directly by calling us at 01 2078007 or emailing email@example.com or you can apply online by clicking here.
- The application form is available for download here (PDF).
- Upon receipt of the application form and two most recent school reports, and by no later than 21 days, the school shall make a decision in respect of the application concerned and inform the parents in writing thereof.
- Acceptance of a place will be secured on receipt of the non- refundable deposit.
This deposit will be off-set against school fees for first year of entry.
- You are welcome to attend our Annual Open Day, Saturday Oct 6th from 11am-2pm.
- Please click here for the full Admissions Policy.
Academic Scholarship Awards
Rosemont Scholarship Examination for 6th class girls take place on Saturday 10th November, 2018 10am – 1pm.
Key to the ethos of Rosemont is to facilitate equal opportunity of access to education and social diversity. This independently funded programme established by the Trustees is aimed at high academic promise students who will benefit from the opportunities that Rosemont provides and who will contribute strongly to the life of the school.
An application form is available as part of the policy document and should be completed and returned by Friday 26th October 2018.
Prospective students in 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th class are invited to attend our Sample Afternoons, where the girls participate in age appropriate classes and have the opportunity to meet with Rosemont students and teachers. It is a fun and social event for the girls. These Sample Afternoons are also open to girls who have not yet applied to Rosemont. Prior registration for the event is preferable.
The next Sample Afternoon takes place from 3-5pm on Monday April 8th for 3rd-5th class girls