Pastoral care in Rosemont is focused on the all-round well-being of all students – physical, emotional, spiritual and academic.
The Aims of Pastoral Care System in Rosemont School are:
- To foster a strong partnership between parents, teachers, students and all members of the school community.
- To promote a school environment that is open, happy and inclusive.
- To encourage parents to play an active role in the education of their daughter.
- To encourage students to be proactive and help others, both in school and in society.
- To help students to strive to achieve their potential in all aspects of life while fostering their wellbeing.
- To encourage the development of individual talents.
- To encourage co-operation and responsibility for one’s actions.
- To encourage self-discipline.
- To encourage mutual respect amongst all members of the school community.
- To develop personal integrity in the students.
- To encourage a spirit of service amongst all members of the school community.
- To foster a deep understanding of the Catholic faith.
Members of the school community with direct Pastoral care input
- Year Heads for year groups
- Board of Management
- Teaching Staff
- Student Council/Prefects for year groups
- Guidance & Careers Counsellor
- School Management
- Administrative Staff
For more information: